We are a young, dynamic, energetic, multi-skilled team of Management Consultants that specialise in Business and Healthcare operating at all levels within Public and Private sectors nationally and internationally. Our client base is diverse and the companies we support vary greatly in size, turnover and location with many based in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Management Consultancy that specialise in:
- Business and IT Consultancy
- Healthcare Consultancy and Support
- Lean Six Sigma Consultancy and Training
- ISO Consultancy - ISO System Implementation
- ISO Internal Audits and Audit Training
- Tender/PQQ Writing
- Procurement Support
- Training In 'How To Win Tenders'
- Project and Programme Management
- Policy Writing and Business Planning
Grants For Business Consultancy - Funding your business growth
Access up to £2800 grant funding for North East Business Improvement Projects. The application process is quick and simple and you have access to an experienced Business Adviser to support you through the whole process. Boomerang Consultancy is a Registered Provider for the North East Business Support Fund.
What types of businesses can apply for the funding?
Small and medium sized enterprises (SME <250 staff) actively trading and based in the the Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and County Durham areas that are planning on growing their business
Contact us now and discuss how you can secure up to £2800 funding towards the cost of consultancy in the following areas:
- Process improvement
- The development of quality management systems
- Business Planning
- Strategy development, change management and business expansion planning
- HR strategy planning
- Web design / development
FREE BUSINESS CONSULTANCY AND ADVICE* - We are currently offering our new clients a free 1 hour consultation*
Assignments our Consultants are currently working on:
- Completing SafeContractor questionnaires for a number of construction companies
- ISO system implementations for a varied mix of clients in various sectors
- Working on an Eco Bid for a regional HHRCO Scheme Provider
- Providing Programme Management to a previously under-performing BCF programme
- Completing a bid response for a large regional haulage and removals firm
- Undertaking a full end to end service review of a large manufacturing company
- Providing advice and support to a newly developed Recruitment company
- Working with a large NHS Commissioning Support Unit (CSU) to deliver 3 national health programme's around Dementia
- Working with a large ICT services company on developing their bid strategy and completing tenders
- Providing 3 levels of Health and Safety Training to a Sheet Metal production Company
- Working with a Dental Service Provider on new NHS Tender Opportunities
- Working with strategic partners on developing a healthcare offering in India
- Delivering new introductory and advanced Public Sector specific strategy workshops
Why not click onto our Consultancy page now and see how we can help you...